Here’s How To Enter!
Kids, if you love to draw wild animals, then the latest The Oklahoman’s contest has got the perfect adventure waiting for you at the OKC Zoo and Botanical Gardens. It’s super easy to enter, so here’s what you’ll need to tell your parents:
- Like The Oklahoman’s Facebook page
- Fill out the form
- Submit your entry
- Submit your release form here. Submitting your release form is VERY important. We can’t upload your photo without it!
- Share this contest with your friends
Ok, Ok … Enough with the official stuff!
Check Out Our AWESOME Zoofari Prize Package!
- Family Membership to the OKC Zoo for a whole year
- Exclusive behind-the-scenes tours to see the grizzly bears, elephants, sea lions and more
- Adopt an animal of your choice
- Art permanently on display
- 4 Zoo-It-All passes for unlimited rides, tickets, and more to attractions like the Elephant Tram, Centennial Choo Choo Train, Sea Lion Show and Sting Ray Bay
- Deluxe lunch for 4 at either Canopy Bay or Big Rivers Chicken and Waffles
Phew! I don’t know about you, but that’s a prize package you won’t want to miss out on!
The poll isn’t open yet, but before we can post your contest entry to the poll, you must submit your release form. If there are multiple kids in the photo, then you can put all their names on one form.
Here are the official rules.